Our client, a top 100 law firm, is seeking an HRIS Analyst to join the team. Amazing benefits include generous PTO and a uniquely collaborative culture. This position is hybrid (3 days in-office) and based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Enter new data into Ceridian Dayforce
- Provide training to new users and act as a resource for questions
- Perform regular audits to maintain data integrity
- Design and compile reports, analytics, formulas, dashboards, and queries
- Document HRIS processes and improve systems where possible
- Troubleshoot issues with data integrity and payroll processing
- Special projects related to HRIS and data analytics, as assigned
- Salary Range: $80-100k annually, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision coverage and generous PTO!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ HRIS Analyst experience
- Must have top-notch Excel skills, including knowledge of vlookups and pivot tables
- Must have Power BI Desktop & SQL knowledge
- Working knowledge of HR best practices and requirements
- Dedicated to details, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Gainor provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, national origin, immigration status, marital or familial status, citizenship status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, reproductive health decision making, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic or status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.