Our client’s commitment extends beyond delivering the most complete and integrated software paired with exceptional service, training, and 24/7 technical support. For over 37 years, they have served the engineers and other professionals responsible for designing, constructing, and operating sustainable infrastructure, essential to the quality of life for everyone, everywhere.
They are going through a digital transformation and are looking for a talented Web Designer to create and update amazing user experiences for their sites. This person will:
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that maintain the tone and branding of their website/microsites.
- Responsible for the backend maintenance of their IMS Portal (consumer-based portal)
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- 4-7 year web designer who understands design based on User Experience from a digital side.
- Familiarity with ADA Compliance protocols
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction