Our client, an international financial services firm, is seeking a Paralegal to join the team. This position is fully remote. Qualified candidates will reside in the Eastern Time Zone and be able to visit the office in Jersey City, NJ, on occasion.
- Collaborate with internal legal team, external counsel, partners, vendors, and others to resolve legal service and document production issues
- Ensure the company's litigation schedule is always up-to-date and accurate
- Assist with legal document preparation and drafting
- Maintain and update records of company policies, communications, and documents
- Provide general administrative and legal assistance as needed
- Salary: $70-80k annually, based on experience
- Benefits package includes health insurance, dental, vision, and 401k!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Paralegal
- Prior experience in Litigation, highly preferred
- Highly organized and able to efficiently manage heavy scheduling
- Tech savvy and proficient with Microsoft Word
- Strong verbal and written communicator with excellent follow-through