Our client, a World-Leading Provider of Infrastructure Engineering Software is looking for a Google Analytics Web Analyst to join their team for a long-term contract to hire position. The position is fully remote. This role requires expert-level knowledge in Web Analytics (strategy, requirements, implementation, validation, reporting) specifically with Google Analytics / GA4 and creating dashboards in Tableau.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete audit of GA4 to ensure proper tracking is implemented
- Set up tracking for web properties utilizing GA4
- Define a way with IT to classify and remove all internal colleague traffic from GA4
- Create reporting/dashboard covering cross domain web details in Tableau
- Implement enhanced ecommerce tracking for new .com site on adobe platform
- Reporting/Dashboard of Paid search data with SEO ranking data
- Set up early warning system or process for potential tracking bugs that could impact GA4 360 billing
- Conduct monthly reporting for key horizon product pages across all web properties
- Set up cross domain tracking for newly acquired companies
- Implement Marketo integration / conversion tracking
The hourly ranges between $60-80/hr, based on experience.