Our client is an industry-leading private equity company based in New York City. They are seeking an Executive Assistant to join the team. The position is hybrid and based part of the week at their beautiful office in Midtown, Manhattan.
- Manage multiple executives’ busy professional and personal calendars and keep them informed regarding all commitments and responsibilities
- Screen incoming phone calls, route appropriately, and take messages
- Prepare meeting materials and generate reports
- Monitor incoming emails and draft correspondence
- Arrange travel and manage expenses
- Manage deal scheduling with many moving parts
- Handle sensitive information with utmost discretion and confidentiality
- Salary: $110-130k annually, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, 401(k), and other unique perks!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years’ Executive Assistant experience
- Must have experience in financial services – private equity, a plus!
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Calendar, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to detail, with excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion