Our client has been ideating, implementing, and optimizing award winning social & Digital Media, Marketing and Creative campaigns for over a decade to a strong portfolio of clients including leading hospitality, retail, BtoB and CPG brands. They are on the leading edge of ideating & implementing intelligently designed Mobile, Social, Media, Web, Custom Content experiences across the consumer journey.
The Director, Paid Search will be tasked with bringing marketing and communications campaigns to life through the paid search medium.
- Helps facilitate cross-departmental collaboration by working with team members to craft synergistic plans and reports
- Extensive knowledge of the role, strengths and weaknesses of a variety of media channels
- Responsible for strategic approach of SEM campaigns
- Lead collaboration with search and client engagement teams to establish and evolve client search strategy
- Monitors competitive landscape and understands and communicates campaign impact
- Aligns search campaigns with client goals
- Ensure campaigns utilize search best practices and continually striving to test, innovate and expand
- Correlates campaign dependencies to other media channels and plans appropriate flighting
- Utilizes various reporting interfaces and campaign management software as applicable
- 6-8 years search campaign management experience
- Broad knowledge of all media functions (planning, SEO, online and offline Media, technology, etc.)
- Prior experience working with clients in the healthcare industry is required
- Strong knowledge of the search landscape (paid and organic), how consumers leverage search and how brands can benefit from a strong search presence
- Google AdWords Certification desired
- Expertise in search campaign implementation, management, analysis and optimization
- Strong understanding of analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Adobe SiteCatalyst)
- Knowledge of search and media landscape tools (Keyword Planner and competitive tools such as SEM Rush, comScore, Kantar, etc.)
The salary range is between $60-75k, based on experience.