Our client, an industry-leading architectural design firm, is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join their team. In this position, you will serve as a primary manager overseeing, directing, and supervising all project activities. This position is hybrid and based 4 out of 5 days onsite at their Manhattan office.
- Work together with internal stakeholders on marketing materials, RFPs, and presentation decks
- Utilize Adobe InDesign and Adobe Suite
- Monitor and investigate marketing campaign performance
- Utilize DNN to update company websites
- Salary Range: $80-100k annually, based on experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing preferred
- 4+ years of marketing experience including social media and digital marketing content creation
- Highly skilled in Adobe Suite including Adobe InDesign
- Experience with DNN website platform
Gainor is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Gainor are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, national origin, immigration status, marital or familial status, citizenship status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, reproductive health decision making, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic or status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.