If you're looking to stand out and make a difference, you'll fit right in with this company's team full of smart people dedicated to using technology to make advertising better for both brands and consumers.
The VP, Acccount Management will report directly to the Head of Sales and be a key driver of the company's aggressive growth strategy. This is a fantastic ground-floor growth opportunity for the right individual.
What You'll Do:
• Manage the Account Management team, day to day activities and campaigns of existing clients, including: campaign setup, creative delivery, QA, and reporting.
• Strategize and connect with key business executives and stakeholders, including media teams, creative teams, and agencies.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience, while meeting tight deadlines.
• Develop new business from existing clients.
• Negotiating account management contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
• 7+ years of experience with the past 5 in a senior supervisory role as Account Manager or Director.
• Ad Ops experience – Pixels, tags, tracking, reporting and campaign performance analysis.
• Expertise in advertising technology, in particular programmatic markets (Data / DMP / CDP utilization).
This salary ranges from $120 - 180k, based on experience.