Our client, a prestigious Real Estate firm headquartered in NYC, is seeking a Temporary Payroll Manager to support employees in multiple states. The position is hybrid, and based part of the week at their beautiful office in Midtown, Manhattan. The time commitment required is 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
Due to the nature of the position, only candidates with 5+ years’ experience running payroll for large companies will be considered.
- Administer payroll for employees in multiple states
- Act as point-person for payroll questions
- Oversee reconciliation processes
- Solve payroll issues in a timely manner
- Perform regular internal audits
- Maintain and update employee data in payroll system
- Pay rate: $30-40 per hour, based on experience
- Assignment length: 3 months with potential to extend
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ experience running payroll at scale
- Paylocity experience, a major plus!
- Experience with multi-state payroll processes and laws
- Dedicated to details and accuracy
- Advanced Excel skills and experienced with large sets of data