Our client, a private equity firm based in NYC, is seeking a Senior Executive Assistant to join the team. The position is hybrid and based 4 out of 5 days per week at their beautiful office in Midtown Manhattan.
- Provide general administrative support for multiple executives
- Answer phones, take messages, and route business-related calls with utmost professionalism
- Prepare and submit detailed expense reports
- Arrange travel and logistics
- Manage calendar entries and resolve conflicts
- Heavy PowerPoint work, including creating presentation decks from the ground up
- Salary: $120-150k annually, based on experience
- Excellent benefits include health insurance, 401(k) with matching, and generous PTO!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-10 years’ Executive Assistant experience
- Must have experience in financial services industry
- Tech savvy and highly skilled in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Dedicated to details, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highest standard of confidentiality and discretion
What they offer:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with 3% employer match
- Hybrid model
- 4 weeks PTO + additional sick days
- Collaborative culture!