Our client is one of the leading Brand Strategy agencies built around helping the top Lifestyle, Spirits, Alcohol, CPG, Sports and Entertainment brands in the world connect with their customers across digital and traditional channels. They have fostered deep brand relationships, and their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Communications, Creative, and Public Relations that value creating innovative approaches through collaboration. With tremendous brand connections and highly experienced teams, they are diving deep into the digital ecosystem to develop and manage impactful digital strategies for their clients.
As a Senior Digital Strategist working on one of the top lifestyle brands in the world, you will partner with high profile sports talent to develop targeted programs and strategies. You know all the latest trends in digital and can anticipate the next big thing. You connect the dots and collaborate with all departments to deliver relevant and innovative ideas for clients.
- Develop & maintain best-in-category digital experiences for top beverage & lifestyle brands by owning organic & paid social content strategy, creative & influencer strategy & program development across all Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok
- Plays a key role in the planning and conducting of effective qualitative and quantitative research efforts, including writing survey instruments and moderator guides, organizing and facilitating tissue sessions, and providing analysis and summation of results
- Utilize social listening tools and partner with research teams to generate insights on brand’s competitive landscape.
- May guide and oversee the work of junior team members on specific client accounts and/or projects, delegating well and providing training, guidance, and feedback to ensure their work meets agency and client performance standards
- Direct community management for brand channels, overseeing internal community management teams
- Partners effectively with Creative and Account teams throughout the concepting and development process to ensure ideas and executions are on brief and deliver against defined objectives
- Demonstrates specialty expertise in content and programming/amplification strategic functions, actively sharing learnings with others – brand/business expertise a plus
- Identify client opportunities + approaches across portfolios + brands questions
- Writes, presents, and communicates in a polished, articulate, and persuasive manner across all mediums, internally and externally
- Remains current on marketing, communications, technology, consumer behavior, and cultural trends, and infuses this knowledge into all strategic work
- 4-6 years of experience developing strategies within a digital or social agencies Foundation in social media & influence marketing strongly preferred.
The salary range is between $100,000-$105,000, based on experience.