Our client has been ideating, implementing, and optimizing award winning social & Digital Media, Marketing and Creative campaigns for over a decade to a strong portfolio of clients including leading hospitality, retail, BtoB and CPG brands. They are on the leading edge of ideating & implementing intelligently designed Mobile, Social, Media, Web, Custom Content experiences across the consumer journey.
As a Performance Media Strategy Director, you'll lead like an entrepreneur, and your expertise will be valued as you build your dream team. The agency believes in empowering you to chart your course - whether you choose a management or technical path, the growth potential is supported. 130-140k range + benefits.
- Manage client relationships, budgets, and scheduling to ensure an exceptional client experience
- Direct multi-channel performance media campaigns, establishing and closely optimizing performance against KPI benchmarks
- Lead strategic planning based on an understanding of client needs
- Prepare and deliver client presentations and proposals, translating feedback to internal resources
- Oversee implementation of direct marketing strategies for acquisition, retention, and customer development
- Stay abreast of emerging media trends related to acquisition and retention
- Collaborate with senior management team to improve process, mentor junior employees and maintain culture
- Work closely with the brand Inter Agency Teams to develop cohesive, 360 plans
- Explain campaign performance to senior client personnel
- Develop as an industry expert by speaking at conferences, writing articles, and actively participating in industry events
- 8+ years client facing Digital Performance Media experience with strong knowledge of Paid Search, Programmatic & Paid Social
- Prior experience managing and optimizing $10+ MM/yr media budgets
- Extensive knowledge of direct marketing, eCommerce, and digital channels (Search, Social, Email, Websites, Mobile, and Programmatic Media)
- Ability to build productive relationships with clients, co-workers, and vendor partners