Our client, a top 5 global agency, recognized by Cannes & many others for ground-breaking Marketing, Creative, & Media programs is experiencing tremendous growth within their Marketing team and is seeking a talented Paid Social Manager to:
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to craft performance-focused messaging aligned with campaign goals
- Lead industry benchmark research by platform and client vertical
- Develop and implement strategic recommendations based on research and agency tools
- Optimize campaign setup, testing, reporting, and forecasting for maximum impact
- Utilize data-driven insights for future media and content planning
- Plan and manage paid social campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest
- Exceed advertiser goals through audience testing, creative testing, and placement adjustments.
- Share KPIs with client teams and contribute to new business pitches
- Mentor agency teams, share best practices, and provide thought leadership on paid social and industry trends
- Foster agency relationships with social representatives, such as Facebook Agency Partner Program
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience managing paid social campaigns with significant budgets
- Deep understanding of consumer marketing, content production, and marketing/sales funnels
- Experience in social commerce campaigns
- Proficient in data analysis and Office 365
The hourly rate ranges from $50-60 per hour, based on experience.