Our client, a storied NYC law firm, is seeking a Legal HR Specialist to join the team. The position is hybrid, and based part of the week at their office in Midtown, Manhattan. This firm has a uniquely people-focused culture, and they offer excellent benefits!
- Coordinate key parts of onboarding and offboarding processes
- Administer new hire orientations
- Collaborate with leadership in coordinating performance reviews
- Assist with compensation reviews
- Input and update employee data accurately in HRIS
- Salary: $90-110k annually, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, plus generous PTO!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-8 years’ Human Resources experience
- Law firm experience highly preferred
- Tech savvy, confident in Microsoft Office Suite, and able to learn new software quickly
- Dedicated to detail, with excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to maintain utmost confidentiality regarding sensitive information