Our client, a leading financial services firm, is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join the team in New York City. This position is hybrid and based 3 out of 5 days per week at their beautiful office in Midtown Manhattan.
- Provide general administrative assistance
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Edit, organize, and file legal documents
- Assist with legal billing and timekeeping
- Salary: $55-65k annually, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes health insurance and 401(k)!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years’ Legal Administrative experience
- Familiar with legal terminology and documents
- Tech savvy and confident in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledgeable in expense software such as Chrome River