Our client is a prestigious global law firm with headquarters in NYC. They are seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join the team. The position is hybrid and based 3 out of 5 days per week at their beautiful Midtown, Manhattan office.
- Keep employee files up to date and manage data in HRIS
- Act as point person for employee HR questions
- Assist with payroll timekeeping activities, including timecard approval management
- Oversee new hire onboardings and orientations
- Ensure company compliance with local, state, and federal labor laws and regulations
- Salary Range: $90-115k annually, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, generous PTO and 401(k)!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or additional 4 years in HR experience required
- 3-5 years’ Human Resources experience; legal industry highly preferred
- Must have experience managing employee population of 1000+
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal labor laws and regulations, particularly relating to timekeeping
- Tech savvy and experienced in HRIS systems
- Dedicated to details, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highest standard of confidentiality and discretion