Our client, an internationally renowned non-profit with a focus on women’s health, is seeking a Grants Administrator. This is a long-term temporary position. The position is hybrid and based 3 out of 5 days per week at their beautiful office in Midtown Manhattan.
- Report to and assist Senior Manager of Grants Administration
- Provide grants-related administrative assistance
- Enter data and populate reports in Proposal Central software
- Pay Rate: $30-35 per hour, based on experience
- Time Commitment: Full time, on a long-term temporary basis
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years’ Grants Administration experience at a non-profit
- Experience in Proposal Central software, highly preferred!
- Solid understanding of the grant cycle
- Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and organization skills