A career at Gainor Staffing can enable you to reach your goals, grow your network, and have fun doing it!
Please Note: This position is hybrid and requires 2-3 days in office per week in Midtown, Manhattan.
Who you are:
- A natural networker and relationship builder with 5+ years in Sales or Business Development
- Able to use social media to your advantage to locate just the right people for our clients
- Persuasive, focused, self-motivated, and collaborative
- You love a good challenge!
What you’ll do:
- Identify and secure new business opportunities with hiring companies through targeted Email, Calling, and Referral Marketing efforts
- Creatively utilize Social Media to grow your network and attract new business
- Consult Hiring Managers to identify and shape hiring needs
- Assist with and manage fulfillment of job orders
- Lead relationship building and account growth for client accounts
- Participate in video and onsite client meetings
- Assist in the writing and presenting of new business proposals
- Maintain tracking and input of candidate data, job orders/assignments, and client information in ATS
- Negotiate and establish contracts with new clients
Why Gainor Staffing:
- We’re celebrating 40 years in business this year and enjoy a stellar industry reputation
- Our compensation structure is made up of base salary, uncapped commissions, and quarterly bonus opportunities
- Tested Sales processes and lead generation support.
- We believe in empowering employees, collaborating, innovating, leading with an open-door policy, and always welcoming new ideas that will contribute to the success of our people and our company
Benefits and Perks:
- Base Salary: $70-90k annually, based on experience
- Commission structure + bonus: Uncapped commissions and quarterly bonus opportunities
- Health Insurance and Wellness: Medical, dental, and vision insurance options for employees and their families
- Paid Time Off: Competitive PTO policy and summer Fridays!
- Training and Development: Continuous training and support, offering employees all the resources they need for career growth and success
- Flexible Work Policy: A hybrid work model combining in-office and remote work environments
- Workplace Culture: Our team embodies a unique culture of collaboration and celebration
We are passionate about aligning talent with opportunity. If you feel the same way, apply today!