Our client, a leading financial services firm, is seeking an experienced Benefits Specialist to join the team. The position is hybrid and based 3 out of 5 days per week at their office in New Haven, Connecticut. The firm offers excellent benefits including generous PTO and 401(k)!
- Oversee benefits and 401(k) plan administration
- Ensure total compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and statutes
- Educate staff regarding benefits programs and act as point person for questions
- Coordinate with Payroll team to administer allocations and changes
- Process Leave of Absences, including FMLA, PFL, and disability claims
- Manage benefits information and documents in employee HR portal
- Conduct and present market research to ensure competitiveness of benefits offerings
- Salary: $75-95k annually, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, generous PTO and 401(k)!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-7 years’ Benefits Administration experience
- Deep working knowledge of ACA provisions, FMLA, ADA, etc.
- Dedicated to details, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highest standard of confidentiality and discretion