If you're looking to stand out and make a difference, you'll fit right in with this company's team full of smart people dedicated to using technology to make advertising better for both brands and consumers.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Specialist who has experience trafficking campaigns in an ad server (Sizmek, our ad server, is one of the bigger ones in the world and would be preferable) You would likely come with experience in media planning and buying, RFPing media, putting together media plans, etc.
- Collaborate in the development of campaigns with publishing divisions, authors and marketing teams
- Smoothly run assigned campaigns, book placements, deliver creative, oversee project management, timelines and budgets, an
- Drive RFPs and negotiations with media partners to build best-in-class title campaigns
- Actively optimize campaigns to drive performance, and regularly communicate with publishing divisions about performance and insights
- Analyze and report on campaign results - take an active interest in analyzing performance data to evolve strategy and improve ROI
- Coordinate with the finance and analytics teams, diligently manage budgets, and flawlessly shepherd payments for our campaigns
- Support creative development/production by managing intake and routing of creative briefs, project timelines, asset management and creative delivery
- Experience trafficking campaigns in an ad server
- Experiencing RFPing media partners and buying media
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics
- Familiarity with project management softwares like Workfront, Basecamp, Asana, Smartsheets, etc.
- Ability to work with IT resources such as databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information
- Previous experience as a media planner/buyer, marketing or advertising coordinator, campaign strategist, marketing associate/assistant, strategist, manager, or similar role
The salary range is between $85,000-$100,000, based on experience.