Our client, a prestigious New York law firm, is seeking an Accounting Coordinator to join the team. The position is hybrid and based 4 out of 5 days per week at their beautiful Midtown, Manhattan office. The firm offers excellent benefits, including 100% covered health insurance and 401(k) with matching!
- Utilize software to manage attorney billing and generate reports
- Follow up on outstanding e-bills to monitor rejections
- Process expenses, reimbursements, and invoices according to company policy
- Proactively research and resolve invoice issues
- Prepare spreadsheets, financial reports, and other documentation
- Assist attorneys and partners with requests and special projects
- Salary: $60-80k annually, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes 100% covered health insurance, generous PTO and 401(k) with matching!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years’ experience with Legal Billing
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Precise, detail-oriented, and good with numbers
- Must be proficient in Excel
Gainor provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, national origin, immigration status, marital or familial status, citizenship status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, reproductive health decision making, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic or status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.