The ideal Technical Writer candidate will be responsible for creating and writing various types of marketing materials, including messaging decs, articles, interviewing High-Level executives, media releases, etc. This candidate should have strong communication skills which enable them to explain complicated concepts in a simple, tech manner. This individual will also meet with customer representatives frequently in order to understand required content.
- Meet with client representatives to establish technical specifications
- Create proper documentation for a variety of marketing material for business consultants
- Realizes the brand vision and marketing objectives through exceptional concepts and craftsmanship.
- Helps the creative team establish tone of voice and a high standard of writing quality, with an expert grasp of style, syntax, and grammar.
- Presents concepts, executions, and creative decisions to colleagues and clients.
- Polished client presentation skills demonstrating a clear vision of how the work addresses the client challenge
- 6-10 years’ experience as copywriter within a brand or agency with significant experience writing in business to business formats
- Proven ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team of strategists, creatives, and channel specialists.
- Experience with writing in the technology industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand highly technical information